5 MORE ways to add more bollywood drama into your life
By Piyali Somaia On November 30th, 2016
Ready to finish off the year in true bollywood style? You may have read this post a few months back about the top 8 ways to live and breathe a bollywood movie, well I think it’s time to add a few more to that list. Here’s the next list of things you can do to turn your ordinary life into a bollywood extravaganza (and check out some pretty cool songs while you’re at it):
1. If you’re in love with someone – be their best man (or best woman/friend) at their wedding (much like “My Best Friend’s Wedding”) and torture yourself silly by being around your love of your life and her fiancé. On the wedding day sing a sad love song and run away. After all, love is pain and why not inflict more pain on yourself?
(Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
2. When travelling to the Swiss Alps, in sub-zero degree weather, pack light. Why bother with useless coats and gloves to stay warm? Wear a thin, see through sari or a red summer dress and roll around in the icy frosty snow while singing a song. Don’t worry if you get pneumonia, at least you look good doing it!
(Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)
3. Get your MBA. Not for the knowledge, job prospects or for your networking potential, no that’s too practical. Get it so you can travel to Europe to study, wear designer clothes, live in a palace (all students live like that, didn’t you know?), never spend time actually in class and meet the girl of your dreams. That’s why we study an MBA silly.
(Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham)
4. When you meet the girl of your dreams, make sure she is already engaged to a man in India or somewhere far away. That way you can spend lots of time with her knowing that she is committed to someone else, and then be shocked and surprised when she breaks your heart and goes home to her fiancé. What a thrill that will be!
(Dil Chahta Hai)
5. When at a (night) club in Europe, take over the DJ box and the dance floor with your own hindi song and choreographed moves. This is how clubs work outside of India. Forget all the other patrons, they will suddenly start dancing along with you to a foreign song and will complement your dance moves perfectly. They’ll be happy to do so because their lives revolve around you!
(Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
You can’t go wrong with these latest tips…..go forth and be a bollywood king or queen!